- These terms and conditions apply to any use of this website and all transactions by any customers on this website. Please read them carefully before placing your order and print a copy for your future reference. By registering at the online store or making any purchase you accept and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this website. All trading on this website is subject to applicable laws & Great Britain law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the British courts. If any purchase, manipulation or fraud is deemed unlawful by British Law, then it shall also be deemed by this website, and any appropriate penalties may be enforced.
- Acceptance of Orders
- Any order is a request for a product only. Any automatic order confirmation serves as a notice of a product request and a confirmation that your order has been received only and does not validate a confirmed order. All orders require manual authorisation, and we maintain the right at any time to refuse an order. We accept all orders for products and services subject to availability and certain security checks. We accept payment by most major credit or debit cards. Payment will be debited to your account before the dispatch of your purchase. All credit and charge card holders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. We will not be liable for any delays to your order this may cause. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to authorise payment to us or you fail our security checks, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery.
- Shipping & Delivery
- All shipping is free unless otherwise stated. Although we aim to dispatch all items withing 24 hours, we cannot guarantee that all our items are dispatched the next working day. We are also unable to deliver to Northen Ireland or U.K and Scottish islands.
- Although we may store your submitted personal details for the purpose of delivery and payment, we do not trade, give or sell these details to any third party and respect your privacy. Signing up as a store member is optional, and by doing so you are agree to allow us to store any submitted details in our database. We may send you relevant store promotions and other related communication. If you wish not to receive this, it is your duty to let us know, which can be done by sending us an email stating so. If you sign up to our newsletter, your submitted details will be stored. However, you may opt out of this service at any time if you so wish.
- All photos, text, corporate image or any other online content is copyright Polyfast unless otherwise stated and may not be reproduced or used without prior consent.
- Although we aim to make our website secure and treat your privacy with the highest importance, all users of this website use it at their own risk and we accept no responsibility for any negative financial incident occuring to any users due to using our website, including, but not exclusively including, fraud, identity theft and monetary theft. We also do not accept any responsibility for any viruses, spam, malicious software, hardware damage, software damanage, loss of data of any ill affects caused by the use of this website, or correspondence made as a result of it or from it.